Under the supervision of the Director of Finance, the accounting officer performs a variety of accounting and financial tasks.
- Enter invoices into the computer system while ensuring the application of CSF policies;
- Check data entry into computer systems;
- Provide support and training for secretaries in the use of different accounting software;
- Make various payments, direct deposits and issue checks, to suppliers, schools and CSF employees;
- Invoice various external organizations and monitor payments;
- Reconcile invoices and ensure '' accuracy of the various taxes and accounts in the general journal;
- Respond to suppliers and staff members regarding their invoices and reimbursements;
- Manage corporate cards and petty cash;
- Prepare bank reconciliation, accounts receivable, and accounts payable;
- Assist in the end of year closing of schools and accounts;
- Proceed to the claim of dif various taxes;
- Attend annual audits;
- Archive financial records;
- Perform all other related tasks on request.