We are searching for a bilingual (French/English) Accounts Receivable Specialist to cover a maternity leave contract.
LGM Financial Services Inc is ranked as one of Canada Best Employers in addition to one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and listed with PROFIT 500 as one of the fastest growing companies! As Canada best automotive partner, we will revolutionize the consumer ownership experience.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complimented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Mitsubishi Motors and Volvo. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters.
We are searching for a bilingual (French/English) Accounts Receivable Specialist to cover a maternity leave contract. The Accounts Receivable Specialist-bilingual is responsible for accounting and administration tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for assisting with Accounts Receivable functions including receipt of dealer remittances and entry into operating system, reconciliation, maintenance, and collection of dealer account balances
- Responsible for identifying and implementing effective receivables processes to improve timing and value of collections
- Address dealer inquiries of account balances
- Responsible for reconciling and depositing daily bank deposits as required
- Contract data entry and follow up with customers for missing information
- Review and process customer refunds and transfers
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Take part in interim and annual audit
- Support Manager, Operations Accounting and Finance Team in projects and other Finance work as requested
- Perform reconciliations for specified general ledger accounts
- Participate in training for backup coverage of tasks and responsibilities when necessary
- Participate in report and functionality testing of the in-house operating system
- Keep in constant communication with Vancouver Administrative team to ensure consistency and following the same procedures.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products
- Bilingual (English/French) oral and written
- Exceptional data entry skills
- High degree of accuracy and speed with large volumes of transactions
- Well organized and able to keep accurate and timely records
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to provide pleasant and efficient service to internal/external customers
- Accounting Diploma or equivalent level of experience
- 2 years accounts receivable experience
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when â€œgiving backâ€ to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.
- Engaged, creative and highly skilled employees are hallmarks to our success. Awarded Aon Best Employer (Platinum Level) and for eight consecutive years, Canada Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our employees make this possible with their unwavering commitment to nurturing a culture of innovation and collaboration.
You can learn more about LGM by visiting our website at lgm.ca.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us! Competitive compensation package.