We're looking for an All-Star with an aptitude for administrative support and direct communications with customers.
are a small software company that offers a mobile and web-based
software application for education in health care. Students, residents,
and practitioners can record and evaluate learning experiences
and competency. We're looking for an All-Star with an aptitude for
administrative support and direct communications with customers; they
could start immediately. We're a fun bunch; we work hard, and we
appreciate a jovial attitude in response to the rare unhappy
users and the constraints of our deadlines.
Our office operates with a lot of autonomy among employees, so we are looking for team members bursting with initiative; you require very little instruction and you are also a good judge of when to ask for help. There will always be plenty to do, so finding your own ways to contribute is a key skill. You can expect to be treated with respect and work in an environment with minimal politics.
- Excellent writing skills
- Great Organizational skills
- Warm phone manner
- Concise, error-free work habits
- Empathetic and high integrity -- we believe in the honest, long-term approach
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Experience and comfort working with software products, ideally in the health care industry
- Ability to work with common office software like Word, Excel, browsers, Windows or Mac OS
- Ideally you are able to speak a second language, we expect our next expansion to be in Europe
Each of us wear many hats and work in many different areas. You will likely start out immersed in Administrative Support and Customer Support, moving towards helping with Testing. Where you go from there will depend on what you love.
- CEO personal assistant, schedule, bookings, planning trips to conferences
- Assist in Contracts preparation
- Office Administration & Supply Ordering
- Grant Application
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- meeting minutes
- Dependable in-office presence, Monday to Friday 9 -- 5, to answer support and sales calls
- Responding promptly to technical assistance requests via phone or email
- Accepting deliveries and greeting visitors in the office
- Daily monitoring and response to voicemails
- Creation and maintenance of tutorial articles
- Writing bug reports as-discovered
- Contribution to application testing efforts
This position is available immediately. Please forward your resume and cover letter in PDF format. We look forward to hearing from you!