As a Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Agent (English/French), you will become an expert in YP’s multimedia advertising products.
You will provide support on billing rates, policies, procedures, marketing techniques and internal workings. This is a regular full-time opportunity.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with start times between 6:00 am and 9:00 am. Paid training to start on June 26th, 2017 in our new Burnaby, BC office.
What will you do?
- Answer inbound calls and provide information about YP’s multimedia advertising products
- Provide clients with information on SEO/SEM techniques and other best online research practices
- Provide clients with accurate billing information
- Provide supports to other internal departments
- Provide satisfactory resolutions to customers inquiries or issues
- Provide clients with update on their accounts
- Update client files with accurate information
- Follow up with clients when needed
What we are looking for?
- Must be bilingual in English and French, both oral & written
- 2-3 years of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Experience in responding to customer social media concerns in a corporate environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Applications and CRM software
- Must be customer focused and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to assess a situation and take the appropriate action in a timely fashion
- Experience with social media marketing is an asset
Why you will want to work with us?
- 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated) starting the first year
- Flexible medical and dental benefits program starting on the first day
- Pension plan and group RRSP
- Conveniently located at the new SOLO building (Willingdon Avenue & Lougheed Highway. Steps away from Brentwood Town Centre Skytrain)
- Open concept office environment that encourages open communication
- Free coffee & espresso drinks on every floor
- Casual environment where you can wear jeans!
- Opportunity to develop, learn and grow in the organization