A world-leading supplier of accounting and business management software to start-up, small, and midsized businesses is looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative.
Are you a Driven Sales Person looking for a new and Exciting Opportunity? We have the job for you!
Our client, a world-leading supplier of accounting and business management software to start-up, small, and midsized businesses is looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (English/French) for a long term contract. Potential for Permanent employment.
Location: Richmond, BC
Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
The purpose is to help customers run their businesses more effectively—helping them gain greater insight into their business activities and providing them with lasting benefits by automating their business processes. Applications cover a wide range of business requirements, including accounting, customer relationship management, contact management, human resources, warehouse management, and specialized products for specific industries.
Salary: $60,000 50/50 split $30,000 salary and $30,000 commission paid out monthly.
Opportunity to make more based on quotas!
No cold calling – existing clients
The account manager is responsible for generating revenue through direct sales of products via outbound calls to prospective marketing leads. Maintains an active pipeline, calls on prospects and works with the prospective customer through the entire sales cycle. Works to coordinate internal resources as necessary to help close opportunities such as a sales engineer or support. Conversations are typically insightful, open ended and address the general business needs of the customer and how they can benefit from the use of products. May be called on to mentor and help train Associate-level positions in the Account Executive's absence.
• Excellent communication skills in English and French
• Place outbound calls to prospective new customers within an assigned territory in order to achieve sales goals
• Process customer order or refer the customer to the appropriate responsible function for additional assistance
• Develop and maintain accurate sales pipeline reporting
• Assist Management in tasks and peer to peer mentoring
• High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience
• Demonstrated success in sales in call center environment
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated success in pipeline management
• Prior experience in business to business sales
• Email your resume today! Your résumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. We thank all applicants for your interest however, only those qualified will be called for an interview.
• Not the right opportunity for you? You can build a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer