Our client, a world-leading supplier of accounting and business management software to start-up, small, and midsized businesses is looking for a Inside Sales Representative.
Our client, a world-leading supplier of accounting and business management software to start-up, small, and midsized businesses is looking for a Inside Sales Representative for a 4 month contract. Potential for full time employment.
Start date: November 1st, 2018
Salary: $60,000 80 %
Salary - $48,000 20 %
Commission - $12,000
Location: Richmond, BC
Your pay and benefits are extremely important and our client, aims to compete with the best when it comes to rewarding people. Monthly sales contests, celebrating individual achievements, team outings and annual parties have made our client a very rewarding and fun environment to work in. But the real attraction of a career lies in the opportunity to grow and succeed hand in hand. That means being part of a friendly, lively and enjoyable team yet fiercely ambitious, with real global firepower and a shared determination to deliver the best outcomes possible for customers and shareholders.
• Meet/exceed monthly revenue and supporting performance objectives
• Explore customer business requirements and be able to articulate and position relevant SAGE 50 software solutions
• Inbound Sales: ensure customer renewal, Upsell/Cross-sell and assess further value opportunities
• Understand competitive offerings and counter strategies
• Ensure an Exceptional Customer Experience with ethical business practices
• 2+ years inside software sales experience in a HUNTER and or Farmer capacity required
• Must have experience with Value based Solution selling
• Must have excellent listening skills
• Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets in a territory
• Proven track of success in call center
• Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to change and a fast paced environment
• Fluency in English and French is a must.
• Accounting knowledge would be an asset
Email your resume today! Your résumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. We thank all applicants for your interest however, only those qualified will be called for an interview.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can build a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions. About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer Kimberly Larochelle Recruiter, GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing
Office: 1-866-338-0029 or 519-843-6603