The Bilingual Recruitment Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting the day-to-day functions of retail recruitment for his/her assigned client groups including ...
The Bilingual Recruitment Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting the day-to-day functions of retail recruitment for his/her assigned client groups including District Sales Managers and Sales Managers in the Quebec and eastern markets.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role factoring business needs, geographic region, to manage requisitions and fulfill recruitment needs
- Approve requisitions for assigned regions and post job ads on career sites as well as national and local job boards
- Use the applicant tracking system, (ATS), to manage high volume screening of resumes to identify candidates that meet banner specific profiles
- Interview shortlisted candidates to determine fit and forward recommendations to hiring managers for in-person interviews
- Identify ways to support remote and priority recruitment through using creative sourcing campaigns, strategies, and referral generation
- Headhunt to engage passive candidates through the use of Boolean, Indeed and alternative search techniques
- Provide ATS training to new hiring managers and ongoing support for closing requisitions and managing the candidate lifecycle
- Work with the Recruitment Team Lead on various projects related to recruitment and/or GLENTEL’s talent strategy
- Serve as an ambassador for GLENTEL’s retail brands: WIRELESSWAVE, WAVE SANS FIL, Tbooth wireless, la cabine T sans fil, Tbooth wireless and Costco's WIRELESS etc. and SANS FIL etc.
- Manage recruitment inbox by responding to inquiries and escalating issues in a timely manner
- Collaborate on the planning and execution of Hiring Fairs and attend local events
- Support the Human Resources team with ad hoc duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- A fun team environment that includes regular BBQs, pilates and yoga sessions
- Discounts on the newest wireless technology and plans
- Generous bonus plan
- Excellent extended health benefits
- RRSP company match program
Apply now, if you are
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written) in French and English
- Self-starter and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Results-oriented with a strong business acumen
- Have a strong analytical mindset with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- A natural problem solver who is customer focused and a team player