BECOME A MEMBER

Bilingual Senior Credit Analyst

Accounting and Finance
Details:
Auto lending
Credit applications
Remote - BC
Bilingual
September 3, 2018
Updated on
October 17, 2018
Valid until

This position is key-pointed in Richmond, BC and will spend 80% of the time in a home-office with the other 20% of the time in the Nissan Canada Western Regional Office.

With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.

We’re currently looking for a Senior Bilingual Credit Analyst to join our team. This position is key-pointed in Richmond, BC and will spend 80% of the time in a home-office with the other 20% of the time in the Nissan Canada Western Regional Office, 13200 Delph Place, Suite 180, Richmond, B.C., V6V 2A2

The Senior Analyst is responsible for reviewing and analyzing credit applications, performing data entry, answering dealer calls. Also responsible for reviewing, coaching and training junior analysts on how to make the best credit decisions, second signing those decisions when necessary and answering escalated calls. Providing dealers with effective customer service.

Job functions include but are not limited to:

Reviews, analyzes and decisions credit applications. Communicates with dealers when more information is required or when the application will be declined or conditioned. Performs any necessary investigation on credit applications in order to make an informed decision. Act as backup for the commercial credit analyst in times of absence or increased volumes.

Using a call center telephone system answers all incoming credit dealer calls and makes outbound calls to the dealers when required. Answer escalated calls when necessary.

Coach junior credit analysts on credit decision-making. Assists supervisor with training programs.

Assists the supervisor in the preparation of reports, including month end telephone.

Requirements:

University or College degree preferred

Bilingual (French/English) written and verbal skills required

3-5 years in auto lending, reading financial statements and credit experience.

1-2 years’ experience in a Leadership or Supervisory role - Ability to train and mentor.

Willingness to work a flexible work schedule (As early as 8:30 am and as late as 10:00 p.m.) Some Saturdays will be included.

Proficiency with MS applications; Interpersonal Skills, Complex Problem Solving, Decision-making abilities.

Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.

All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in Canada and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**

Richmond British Columbia Canada