Do you have a very good analytical mind, initiative and crave a role that allows for you to have autonomy over your work?
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you have a very good analytical mind, initiative and crave a role that allows for you to have autonomy over your work? We are looking for a person that possesses a good team spirit, a great openness and willingness to learn and an ability to work with various technologies both in project mode and continuous improvement.
- Work in collaboration with the functional architecture team and communicate with the various partners to clarify and understand their needs.
- Work in collaboration with the application architecture team to ensure the implementation of the best solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Define the functional solution and realize the functional solutions of the various mandates under your responsibility.
- Work closely with the developers.
- Write, perform, coordinate functional testing and assist users in their acceptance tests.
- Participate in the application development plan.
Do you recognize your ability to interact actively with business partners and adapt to different contexts? Send us your application!
Please note that this permanent position is in our Vancouver office.
- Degree in Computer science or any other relevant training of the same level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in information technology.
- Experience with agile mode.
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience in finance, accounting or actuarial science.
- Working knowledge of French