Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Implementation
LOCATION: Burnaby, Vancouver
HOURS: Monday to Friday; 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information - to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
• Responsible for quality implementation and set up of ADP's hosted TLM solution to meet client and TLM business requirements
• Using Client Analysis documentation, clarify and confirm client requirements to ensure database programming meets the client's time and attendance requirements.
• Installation, configuration, parallel testing, procedural reviews, adjusting of time collection devices, client training and participating in first "LIVE" processing run
• Create and update implementation project schedules, records, backlogs
• Perform client follow up and work with sales/ADP project manager to maximize client satisfaction
• Provide a detailed, accurate, and timely turnover file of Live accounts to the WFN service group
·Post-secondary education or related business experience Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
-Industry knowledge in Time Labour Management
-Understanding of programming, mapping & conversion of data and importing data.
-Functional knowledge of reporting and editing tools
-General knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts
-Project Management knowledge
-Familiarity with accounting principles
-Strong Excel skills
-Prior implementation experience
-Willingness to travel by personal car to client site
-General knowledge of at least one network environment such as Novell or Windows 2000/2003. Basic knowledge of the following; TCP/IP, Ethernet standards.
-Experience with ADP's eTIME, ezLM products is an asset
-Kronos or Workbrain Attributes:-Effective communication skills: in verbal, written, listening, probing, and negotiation skills-Bilingual
-Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
-Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
-Strong analytical skills
-Ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings
-Ability to meet with client contacts of all levels
-Ability to work in varying client environments
-Commitment to work in a team environment demonstrating a positive approach and co-operation.
-Ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and problem solve.
-Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
-Ability to quickly learn and apply ADP knowledge and product information
-Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision, minimal direction and frequent interruptions
-Demonstrated initiative and creativity - ability to influence and interpret requests which may not be clearly defined