As a Bilingual (French/English) Inside Sales Representative at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, and caretakers for people affected by diabetes.
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
As a Bilingual (French/English) Inside Sales Representative at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, and caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. YOU hold the key to changing someone’s life through your work! You ensure a high quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them. Each day offers new and exciting challenges to tackle including:
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to Dexcom product.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals on all technical and service levels. Coordinate with Quality Assurance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions. Review and discuss data with patients. May require some training of patients over the phone.
- Onboard NEW patient to Dexcom CGM as well as act as a point of contact for Health Care Professionals, which involves outbound and inbound patient contact on a daily basis such as answering incoming calls, placing calls, and assisting patients with any questions around device functionality and/or on-going use of the Dexcom CGM system.
- Triage and disposition of patient inquiries.
- Prospect and contact New Patients. Describe the Benefits of CGM and Dexcom, Determine Need and Fit including the financial feasibility for Patient. Educate patients and healthcare professionals on Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM). Have the ability to describe Dexcom products functionality, compare to competitor products and be well versed in Diabetes.
- Proactively manages assigned territory pipeline to ensure prompt follow-up and execution.
- Conducts Benefit Investigations and conveys coverage to the customer.
- Consistently achieves monthly sales quotas and Key Performance Metrics.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately in order to document and analyze patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Trains and mentors new team members.
- Works with management to document and facilitate the rollout of new processes as well as participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Innate ability to multitask while handling a variety of sales and problem solving matters while exhibiting strong customer service skills and excellent phone acumen.
- Proven track record in both customer service and advanced selling techniques, overcoming objections and closing for business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Superior phone acumen and ability to show empathy to customers.
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting issues and thinking through problems.
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend. Overtime may be required.
- Ability to work independently with supervision as required and as a team player within a department as well as with other departments.
- Language fluency in both English and French – written and oral communication.
- Desire, drive and willingness to be part of something amazing!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Typically requires less than 1 year related experience