Whatever the project is, every day is an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and build world class learning solutions.
With multiple projects on your plate at any given time, you can expect to be doing something different every day. You may find yourself at one of our store locations running a video shoot. You may be writing scripts and storyboards in order to later transform them into e-learning courses. You might be experimenting with 3D or virtual reality learning, or creating micro-learning tutorial videos. Whatever the project is, every day is an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and build world class learning solutions.
You are a dynamic, hands on creator-builder with a critical eye for design and outside-the-box thinking. You have extensive experience with storyboarding and e-learning development. You thrive on taking the lead on projects and can navigate with ease across all functions of our business.
Desired Work experience, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a hands-on role
- A minimum of 5 years of experience developing e-learning using Adobe captivate
- Tech saavy enthusiast with a genuine interest in learning new tools and technologies
- Experience delivering formal and informal learning experiences
- Bilingual in Spanish considered an asset
Education and Certifications
- Post-Secondary degree in Adult Education, Instructional Design, or Organizational Psychology
- Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) designation from the Institute for Performance and Learning
- Certificate in Kirkpatrick’s 4 Levels of Evaluation
- Skills and/or interest in creating video animation considered an asset