The System Administrator is responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
The System Administrator is responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The system administration tasks will be focused on improving the stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
• +3,4 years of experience in a similar position (systems, network or server administrator)
• Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Linux
• Experience Investigating and troubleshooting issues
• Strong with Linux command-line
• Working knowledge of Python
• Strong scripting skills in Bash.
• Building, configuring & maintaining Linux systems and virtualization platforms
• Configuring and maintaining file sharing systems, databases, networking services, backup tools, collaboration tools and help desk ticketing systems
• Managing HP and Intel server hardware and HP switches
Please apply via email by sending an adequate resume in a MS Word document and mention the exact job title in the subject line. Please send your resume without any personal information except of contact details and name, accordingly to Canadian law. Please send your application to: email@example.com