This role combines project management with inside sales and plays an active part in the operations and production management team.
Absolute Results is seeking a Manager, Inside Sales Operations to join our team in Surrey, BC.
This role combines project management with inside sales and plays an active part in the operations and production management team. Reporting to the COO, your two areas of responsibility will be Sales Support Operations and the Marketing & Event Coordination Team. Liaising with the Sales, Business Development, and Client Care operations teams, you will ensure the business vision and needs are met and actively translated into tactical plans for sales support and event production.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting the outside sales and business development team, our OEM, and Dealership clients by coordinating the sales services and production of successful private sales events
- Managing the sales support operations to established corporate KPIs
- Managing the Marketing & Event support operations team for all aspects of inside sales, including the leadership, strategy, and operational management of a team of Event Support Supervisors and Marketing & Event Coordinators
- Ensuring effective communication is in place to build success in the operational support of our sales and event support process
- Directing and supervising the event fulfillment process, working closely with other departments to ensure Event Support production milestones, deliverables, and event timelines are met
- Developing and supervising the work to ensure sales objectives, KSIs, and KPIs are met
- Developing long-term industry and client relationships that cultivate business opportunities
- Cultivating relationships for event support with Dealer Groups and OEM business centres
- Coordinating and distributing sales program and marketing information for event support
- Providing linkage and liaison to domestic and international Sales and BD Operations
- Creating business solutions to meet client needs and identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Providing leadership and coaching for the Event Support Supervisors and the Marketing & Event Coordinators
- Managing recruitment and staffing, performance management, resources, and workload management
To qualify for this role you will need a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a related field, combined with a minimum of 5 years of key account management experience and a minimum of 2 years of sales management experience. Please note that an equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
You will also have previous sales management experience leading large national/international inside sales teams. Professional certification in Leadership Coaching, Strategic Sales, Account Management or Sales Management is an asset.
You will also demonstrate:
- Excellent organizational management with the ability to coach, manage, and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement organizational strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual language skills at a business level in English & French (preferred)
- Experience in the automotive industry (preferred)
- Superior leadership skills with strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- The ability to communicate and develop relationships within multiple levels of the organization
- The ability to think creatively and strategically to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals and groups internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, analyze data, and present viable solutions
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with judgement and discretion
- An unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation
- Previous project management, forecasting, or planning experience (asset only)
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience in Microsoft Excel
If you are a self-motivated and confident leader with an empowering management style and collaborative working approach you will do well in this role. With your exceptional interpersonal, communication, and time management skills you lead by example, enjoy hands-on work when required, and are passionate about accomplishing your goals.