As a project manager, you will have accountability for assigned projects, ensuring delivered products meet budget, timing and all requirements.
• Define scope of work, manage change orders and monitor the budget
• Be the point of contact for project coordination and communications between all stakeholders
• Review and manage project documentation
• Project planning and risk management
• Assist in the scheduling of project tasks
• Monitor project progress to ensure a successful delivery
• Provide status reports to stakeholders
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Business or technical degree
• 2-5 years of experience in heavy industry or construction
• Experience with piping and manufacturing settings, shop floor environment, etc.
• PMP certification an asset
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong ability to set and follow priorities
Apply via email by sending an adequate resume (MS Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make mention of the exact job title in the subject line. Please send your resume, per Canadian law, without any personal information except of contact details and name. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.