We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Solutions Architect to join our close-knit team and play a key role in ensuring that our solutions will support our future
Looking for your next Challenge?
Are you someone who is motivated by curiosity and driven by finding solutions to complex technical problems? Do you enjoy the challenge of utilizing your technical expertise while at the same time developing strong working partnerships with business partners? We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Solutions Architect to join our close-knit team and play a key role in ensuring that our solutions will support our future growth and add to our Partners success. We are looking for someone who not only has good knowledge of design philosophies but also has the practical experience related to planning; including programming, project and service management principles. This role is an excellent opportunity if you are someone who thrives in a challenging but collaborative, team-centered environment. We invite you to apply and grow your career with a company that is invested in the development of our employees.
You will lead solution design for all aspects related to:
- Maintaining iA processes while meeting all legal and regulatory obligations. You will also be involved with change management that may arise from implementation.
- Ensure all requirements related to functional specifications are met during the development, component selection and integration of the systems
– Stay up to date on use of new design approaches and innovations (e.g Cloud, mobility). Incorporate non-functional and technical requirements within the design.
- Lead the whole process from design to delivery of end-to-end solutions. You will meet all client requirements while keeping integrity and quality at the forefront.
- Ensure that the solution is secure and well-integrated into the affected ecosystems.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Implementation Team as well as other collaborators and stakeholders.
- 15 years of experience in Information Technology with at least seven years of experience as a Solutions Architect supporting complex technical environments
- Knowledge of Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Experience in designing highly reliable, operable and high-volume applications and systems
- Advanced technical knowledge and thorough understanding of architectural standards, best practices, development methodologies, systems, and tools.
- Experience working with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), DevOps, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Bilingual (French-English) is a strong asset
- Brand new state of the art, transit accessible building with access to fully equipped gym
- Employer subsidized meals
- Transit Subsidy program
- 35 hour work week
- Casual work environment including a casual dress code
- Fun social activities
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- An annual bonus
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days
- Support for learning and development and career growth