In this role, you would coordinate with Engineers to implement Engineering design concepts and produce fabrication drawings.
- Provide time estimates for scheduling and bidding purposes.
- Using Autodesk Inventor, model and produce fabrication drawings
- Coordinate with our Engineers to implement Engineering design concept through the preparation and production of drawings and schematics of structural systems for amusement park rides.
- Producing and checking: Drawings, BOMs, and process specifications, Internal Change Notices (ICNs), Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) requiring technical input.
- Apply QA requirements and process specifications as required.
- Meet project requirements and budget through use of ISO 9001 registered Design Control process.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Inventor to both model and produce shop drawings.
- Individuals with Solidworks or Pro-E experience instead of Autodesk Inventor may be considered.
- Strong geometry and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with AWS D1.1
- Extensive knowledge of structural steel drawings and construction concepts and the ability to read and apply pertinent codes and standards
- Knowledge of local and international steel design codes, configuration baselines, QA requirements and process specifications and office software tools
- Working knowledge of Vault database
- Technical diploma or higher
- 15+ years of current experience in design of structural and/or structural projects
Apply via email by sending an adequate resume (MS Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make mention of the exact job title in the subject line. Please send your resume, per Canadian law, without any personal information except of contact details and name. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.