Bilingual Natural Health Product technical customer service specialist needed for top manufacturer in North America
- Handle French and English customer/consumer inquiries, assess and respond to their respective needs and requirements
- Answer product questions and provide technical advice and information requested.
- Log all calls/faxes/emails into the Customer Relationship Management program (CRM) and update all follow up in detail through to resolve – 24 hour turnaround
- Investigate invoice discrepancies by verifying and investigating, inform the customer to keep updated on progress, 24 hour resolve.
- Trace missing boxes/ shipments, inform customer to keep updated on progress.
- Verify and input credits and returns
- Proofread information sheets, newsletters, marketing materials
- Communicate effectively with the department staff to qualify, investigate or provide information needed to answer customer/ consumer calls resolve.
- Provide Sales Reps with the needed support for ordering, customer account and product information, and customer follow through requests.
- Attend department meetings prior to shift start when required
Please apply online at www.naturalfactors.com/careers
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Job type: Full time, permanent (benefits included)