The Technical Support Representative is responsible for supporting all the service centers in delivering services to the customers.
- Supporting all our service centers in delivering services to the customers.
- Building relationships with our existing and new clients to effectively support them with their aftermarket need.
- Working closely within the aftermarket service centers to review and analyze parts inventory to reach full efficiency.
- Assisting with market feeds, pricing strategies including compiling and updating competitor pricing information.
- Processing quotations, credits, orders, warranty claims, non-conformance reports, and facilitates technical support and related aftermarket functions.
- Analyzing key performance indicators, tracking transactions, trends and other measurable and participate in the development of aftermarket process.
- Maintenance of the FSA network and ERP system to maintain accuracy.
- Participating in our training programs
- Following company’s policies/procedures and completes all applicable quality records.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Strong communication skills
Experience in technical Sales/support
Excellent customer service skills.
2+ years of experience in Sales and marketing.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent presentation skills to effectively share the information with customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Good in writing reports, procedure manuals and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure,
Knowledge of calculating figures, ratios, commissions, proportions, interests, percentage and bar graphs etc.
Apply via email by sending an adequate resume (MS Word document) to: email@example.com. Make mention of the exact job title in the subject line. Please send your resume, per Canadian law, without any personal information except of contact details and name. We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.