Did you know that, in Canada, volunteering is seen as a full work experience, thus it can help you highlight valuable skills and abilities with your future employer? And on top of that, it could allow you to meet awesome people, expand your network, take part in great projects and have fun!
What a piece of luck! We are precisely looking for a bunch of volunteers to join our amazing team!
Check out our open positions without further ado! And fill in this form to tell us more about yourself.
What you’ll do:
As a Communication Program Coordinator, you will:
- Write content for our departments (Mentorship, Newcomers, and others)
- Develop strategy to reach more people, with our Communication Associate,
- Develop Social Media contents.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will:
- Plan, design, and develop content,
- Provide innovative and creative ideas to promote BC Talents and their events/programs,
- Relay events organized by BC Talents, blog posts, news, etc.
As an Event Coordinator, you will:
- Write content for the upcoming/next events,
- Look for new speakers,
- Ensure that all the information are displayed before the event,
- Welcome and explain the event to the attendees during the event.
As an IT Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure corrected transmissions of information between our different tools,
- Improve customized modules on our websites,
- Develop simple app for our daily work,
- Control and secure our data.
As a Content Writer, you will:
- Write blog post articles for our community,
- Find engaging topics related to our mission.
As a Video Content Coordinator, you will:
- Help shooting interviews, events, and other content
- Edit footages and create videos based on strategies from our Communication Team
We are also looking for :
- a Newcomers Coordinator
- a Mentorship Coordinator
- a Photographer
Not interested in any of those positions? Still, whatever your skills, your field of expertise or your hidden talent, we could make a good use of it ;) Just let us know what you’d like to do!
What you’ll get anyway:
- The opportunity to boost your creativity, professional skills and make the most of your potential;
- An invaluable access to the hidden job market by expanding your network within the BC professional community ;
- The chance to be part of an awesome passion-driven team, where everyone aims to give the best of himself/herself and act for the good of
- A lot of fun during our on-the-kitchen-table meetings, team buildings
Can’t wait to hear from you!