Bilingual Customer Service Representative, (CSR), is the first point of contact in connecting GLENTEL with customers by responding to their inquiries and concerns an ...
Bilingual Customer Service Representative, (CSR), is the first point of contact in connecting GLENTEL with customers by responding to their inquiries and concerns and identifying key stakeholders to engage in the resolution/conclusion. The CSR serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database; and reporting.
- Provide timely “world class” service to customers by phone using active listening to clarify information requested and researching to provide required information
- Engage with GLENTEL customers by receiving inbound calls and placing outbound calls
- Respond to emails and other forms of communication from customers and other key stakeholders such as Facebook, Twitter, Google reviews etc.
- Resolve issues by identifying root causes; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems
- Promote additional services and recognize opportunities to direct customers to retail stores to connect with our front line staff
- Manage customer relationship management, (CRM) software by maintaining customer information including documented file notes of customer interactions
- Log solutions to frequent issues and questions in CRM to optimize response rate for customers
- Other duties as assigned or required
Apply now if you are
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with advanced active listening skills and a team player
- A strong problem solver and customer focused with a natural ability to breakdown issues and identify/recommend solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Results-oriented with a strong business acumen
- Bilingual in both French and English is required
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with CRM software (i.e. ZenDesk) considered an asset
- Experience in the retail, contact centre and/or telecommunications industries considered an asset